First seven days of Inktober! I pursued the theme ‘flowers/plants’.
That’s enough of that. Next personal theme for me will be animals.
I upload my inktober drawings daily on twitter.
Got outside for some better pictures of Jinx in his costume!
I just need to figure out how to make a new harness to hold it on. This one is made of nylon and catches his scales and is, overall, a pain to both of us.
Omg I need to make this for my beardie, Spike. <3
Home-mades, Stanislava Pinchuk
Home-made tattoos for friends & friends of friends, playing with memory, space & geography turned back on the body, all completed as trades.
- Wildflower with galaxy spores: traded for tailoring
- Australian native lilacs & wildflowers: traded for a house-plant & a necklace
- Orion’s belt, drawn from memory: traded for dinner
- L: Twin Branches: traded for a wallet & necklace, R: A map of the NYC high line from memory: traded for the most amazing crystal
- Shield (Constellation): traded for house plants
- Solar Eclipse: traded for dinner
- L: Constellation (Diamond): traded for a drawing, R: Wolf with a city on its back: traded for a drawing
- L: A map within a firework exploding, marking north, Berlin, Vancouver & Melbourne in its rays, brother & sister before parting again: traded for whiskey, R: Twin Branches (Constellation): traded for a drawing
- L: Constellation like mountain: traded for home-cooking, R: Twin Branches: traded for whiskey
- A map of 4 cities between Melbourne (Constellation): traded for a drawing
Freshly done by heather Palmer at to the grave!
Because Brand New.
Ready for Halloween
On my own, Autoportrait, embroidery, 2014.